I finally got around to starting an online conversation ive been meaning to! that's at least what i like to think of it as! a space to share my inspirations, adventures, trails and tribulations (expect a lot),thoughts and much much more! let the madness begin...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0&feature=related
Saturday, 25 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent blog name. I lol'd.
ReplyDeleteDamn! I missed the chance to leave yor first ever comment...well, second isn't so bad.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty looking camel...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sorry, I'm not very good at this blogger comment thing. But I wanted to say ditto to James' comment and I can't believe I'm third on the comment list!
ReplyDeleteKat x
ps. Good luck with the preps for Monday.
Thanks guys- I am preping the in the British Library as i type! I love the name too and i practically wanna kiss the camel in the picture!
ReplyDeletemany sunny kisses xxx
I am your first follower I think its a little like having a stalker so I hope to see some little gems in the following weeks and months!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for Monday at A) Waking up B) Getting the job
I am follower number two...and everyone knows first is the worst, second is the best! There I just thought I'd add a bit of juvenile bickering...
ReplyDeleteRight.....i've been meaning to write on your blog for some time, but have never been in the right mood to do so. Today however has been different....after spending three months going to the same cafe in the morning to get my mocha and flirting with the obviously illegal Italian waitress, she finally gave it to me free (mission accomplished) and then to top everything off they asked me at work to be in tomorrows photo-shoot at City Hall! May have to have a shave though!
ReplyDeleteAnyway instead of hijacking your blog with a sub-blog of my own....i will finish as i always do by asking if you are the epitome of well?